– Almost 2000 photovoltaic modules with a maximum total output of 910 kWp (maximum power) now supply green electricity for the production of our high-quality mono- and multifilaments at the Romania plant.
– Monosuisse AG is fully committed to sustainable energy production. Over the past few months, the company has installed almost 2000 solar panels on their rooftops. This is enough to provide 180 households with electricity.
– Avantium N.V. and Monosuisse AG have signed an offtake agreement giving Monosuisse access to PEF (polyethylene furanoate) made from FDCA (furandicarboxylic acid) to be produced in Avantium’s planned FDCA Flagship Plant. This world’s first commercial facility for the manufacture of FDCA from plant-based sugars is currently under construction in Delfzijl, the Netherlands, and Avantium expects to start production in 2024. Monosuisse will purchase PEF for the use in monofilament yarns.
– The expansion of Monosuisse Romania is being completed on schedule. While production hall 1 is already equipped with the first machines, production hall 2 is presently still used as a warehouse. The capacity expansion in Romania associated with the new building will further increase our flexibility for the benefit of our customers.
– Departing 2nd Semester 2021, the Monosuisse Group did adapt their “General Terms and Conditions of Sale” and “General Terms and Conditions of Purchase”. The actual documents are ready for download under “Terms and Conditions”.
– Several Force Majeure in the upstream industry, causing shortages in various polymers. Due to the high market demand and the raw material situation, our lead-time did increase in all production sites. Please consult your local sales manager, if you need an update on the current situation.
– Do you ever get involved in the household shopping? If so, while you're waiting to pay, you'll often be standing next to a product in which Monosuisse plays its part. The conveyor belt at the checkout would not be able to perform its function without the transverse stability that is ensured by a monofilament yarn.
– Monosuisse is the first monofilament manufacturer to have developed a specific yarn for the spacer fabric market. Spacer fabrics are used in automotive applications, mattress production and many other areas.
– Monosuisse Group is pleased to have attended Citext 2020 in Troyes, a business convention that brings together international professionals, users or suppliers of technical textiles and soft functional materials. CITEXT numbers; 3000 business meetings, 234 companies, 17 different countries.
– Extract from Monosuisse mission statement Environment and safety: Integration of environmental and safety concerns into all our activities
Monosuisse is committed to integrating environmental and safety concerns into all its activities. This principle is defined in the mission statement and applies to the entire Monosuisse Group. Below are a few examples, which show impressively that this guiding principle is effectively being lived.
– The Monosuisse Group will be attending the 18th CITEXT Business Meeting International Convention for Technical Textiles and Soft Functional Materials on September 23rd and 24th, 2020, in Troyes, France.
– Dear Business Partners of the Monosuisse Group We would like to inform you, from today’s point of view the Corona virus situation has still no impact on our supply chain in Europe. Currently all four production sites are operating on a level, in order to respect the confirmed delivery dates. Since the beginning of the month, we could start the production in our Mexican plant again. The increased stock level we build before the shutdown, is a big help in order to follow customer requirements.
Our logistic partners are still providing us a service which allows us to deliver on time. If the situation should change, involved customers would be informed directly.
– The Monosuisse Group with its headquarter in Switzerland has acquired 100% of the filament division of Bedea GmbH, Germany. The parties have agreed not to disclose details of the transaction, which was closed on April 16, 2020.
– Dear Business Partners of the Monosuisse Group We would like to inform you, from today’s point of view the Corona virus situation has no impact on our supply chain in Europe. Currently all four production sites are operating at same level as before the Corona virus outbreak. Due to the situation in Mexico, we are forced to suspend there our production until May 1st. All April supplies are already organised and not affected by the measure. Our logistic partners are still providing us a service which allows us to deliver on time. If the situation should change, involved customers would be informed directly.
– The Monosuisse Group is investing in the extension of its production site in Romania. The building provides additional production capacity of 10'000 metric tons of yarn. Construction is already well advanced and operation can start as planned in spring 2020.
– The new multifilament spinning line for high-tech polymers such as PVDF and PEEK will start production in the coming months. This special plant opens up new and interesting fields of application for Monosuisse in areas with very high-quality products.
– At the most important trade fair for industrial textiles and yarns, Techtextil 2019 in Frankfurt a. Main, Monosuisse presented the new product range of fluorinated polymers as well as the newly developed product range with the high-temperature polymer PEEK.
– Monosuisse, as one of the leading manufacturers of fine mono and multifilament yarns, presented its expanded product range of yarns made of high-performance materials at Techtextil in Frankfurt a.M. from 14 to 17 May 2019.
– Monosuisse Group has decided to use Cinte Techtextil as a marketing platform for its penetration in the growing Chinese market, to take advantage of the huge opportunities for the distribution of its range of products, also considering the reputation this trade fair has recently gained.
– 22 - 24 May 2018 "The show is over" - Techtextil North America has closed its doors after three intensive days. We would like to thank all our customers with whom we had great discussions at the fair.
– Monosuisse MX, a Queretaro based company, has acquired two state-of-the-art extrusion lines to enable the company to increase the volume of monofilaments in the Automotive and Filtration markets for North and South America.
– Monosuisse Poland - successful investment in PMC and twisting activity done in 2017. The new lines are already fully saturated. Next investment projects are running and will double capacity within 2018.
– 9. - 12. May 2017 The Techtextil 2017 is already history. Monosuisse hosted on its booth an unexpected high number of visitors. With many of them, we had many interesting discussions about new products.